We started planting since early of the year to harvest right on time or be among the earliest one who harvest the cool season veges, somehow due to flood and rain, it didn't turn out as expected...but alhamdulillah what ever are provision decreed for us would be will be ours.
- the earliest batch, planted in feb - now 4 month plus, some of it almost ready in a week (alhamdulillah, the supply of local cabbages in market still little till now, so good for us at least)
- 2nd batch, planted in mar, now 3 month plus, now started folding
- 3rd batch, planted on 20th May at the front garden, now 1 month age.
- 4th batch, we planted a week later than 3rd batch,
- 5th batch, planted 6th June, now 2 weeks old
Look likes no batch planted in April, maybe we'll be out of supply in between that? wallahua'lam.
So now, time to start sowing new batch....inshaallah.