I have never eaten silverbeet before. somehow, last year Abu Aidan bought some seeds from a chinese shop and thought that we should try to plant and add more varieties for our garden.
planted for more than 2 months already, now how they look like ,
today harvested some,
i made some fried silverbeet out of it, here's my own simple recipe :
Recipe : fried silverbeet : for 3 peoples
- a bunch of silverbeet
- 1/2 cup of chicken pieces (bones and meat) - for taste
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 onion
-oil for frying
- heat oil in frying pan, fry onion and garlic until yellow and smell good.
- put the chicken pieces
- fry till cooked
- add silverbeets.
- add some salt (according to taste).
- fry for sometimes till the vege become soft.
- switch off the stove.- now the fried silverbeet is now ready for serving.